Here are five water toys that will have your dog staying active all summer long!
- Excellent for fetching in and out of the water!
- Its lightweight and easy to clean, it is also soft and won’t hurt your dog’s teeth
- For small breed dogs, this toy can be soaked in water and frozen for a refreshing chew on a hot day.
- Have a great shape for grabbing and pulling; they’re made of nylon and great for in and out of the water.
- The Kong has been around for a long time and always make the favourite lists because it is sturdy, safe and versatile. We like to suggest you stuff and freeze it with your dogs favourite canned food and treats, for a nice refreshing meal on a summers day!
- This durable chew doggy sprinkler hooks up to the garden hose for an awesome splash and cools down for water-loving dogs.
Written by Michelle Walsh, RVT